Verified Reviewer

1.7

Original review updated by user Sep 16, 2021

I came to see a used car that I was interested in. The new car sales representative pushed me to buy a new car of the same model promising the same price..

OK.. He referred me to a sales representative who ignored the promise and showed me a much more expensive one.. While the new car was filling his forms, "Faysal" from the used car department kept calling and texting me telling me to just leave the new car department and come to his.. After an hour and a half with the very slow new car salesman, I finally got my trade in keys back from him.

Then I went to the used car department to see the car I originally came for. I made several offers over 2 and a half an hour - each time they send another person to talk to me! None of my offers was accepted by the used car department manager. I left the dealership.

After driving for 15 miles, I got a call from "Faysal" telling me that my offer was accepted. I turned back to the dealership to find out that my offer was not actually accepted. I asked to see "Faysal".. They said he was "on lunch break"..

I tried to call him, but he kept cancelling on me. I said to the salesman who received me that there ought to be a mistake and I told him that "Faysal" had me turn back (30 miles) telling me that my offer was accepted. The salesman had "Faysal" on the phone speaker to tell me that they gave me the best deal already and there would be no more discounts???

I asked him why he lied and said to me that my offer was accepted.. he kept telling me that they gave me the best deal.....

"FAYSAL" IS A LIAR...

SALESMEN ARE NON PROFESSIONAL AND SLOW...

ALL PEOPLE IN THIS PLACE ARE RUDE.

User's recommendation: DON'T EVEN THINK OF GOING THERE... VERY LOW BEHAVIOUR!

Preferred solution: Apology.

Al Hendrickson Toyota Pros: If you liked to be lied to go here.

Al Hendrickson Toyota Cons: Do not keep their promises, Never do business with al hendricksons, Very bad customer service.

Location: 5201 West Sample Road, Pompano Beach, FL 33073